Friday, May 28, 2010

Need to know who has the following:

1) Reflective vest (safety vest). We need two of these.
2) LED head lamp (two of these)
3) LED flash lights

and seriously...most importantly...

ideas for VAN DECORATIONS and costumes!

After talking with a few of you, we've decided to go with the Hammer (tool) for our theme rather than MC Hammer rap star.

Although we do need to download some MC Hammer music to blast as we are cruising along the course (hint, hint- Craiger)

I have the costume for da ladies. It is quite hilarious, I must say. I'm thinking we'll just wear it over running clothes (we can swap it between vans) but if you want to roll bare midriff, go for it! : )

I also found these small inflatable hammers (think beach toy blow up) that are reallly cute and we can use them to decorate our vans. Or make a vest out of them or something?

Who is going to volunteer to make us some big oversized hammers out of a refrigerator box for our vans?

Get creative, peeps. The crazy costumes are the best part of the Wasatch Back.

Each of you needs to leave a comment with a costume/van decoration idea.

We also need cow bells/tambourines/noise makers to cheer on our runners!

Ready?

Go.

3 comments:

  1. Chel- I have that LED light that I always run with. It has 6 different LED settings, but is kinda funky to wear as a headlamp while running (it bounces around alot). I'll plan on bringing it, b/c it would work for the "back" light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a few cowbells for sure!
    I will check on the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chel - picked up another reflective vest today. It's not pretty, but it's mighty bright and will fit anyone on our team. And, as you know, I've got the cowbell!

    ReplyDelete